ConvertTransformFile - part of ANTS registration suite
- ConvertTransformFile dimensions inputTransfromFile.ext
- Utility to read in a transform file (presumed to be in
binary format) and output it in various formats. Default output is legacy
human-readable text format. Without any options, the output filename
extension must be .txt or .tfm to signify a text-formatted transform
- Output only the transform matrix (from
transform::GetMatrix() ) to a text file, one row per line with
space-delimited values. Only works for transforms of type identity,
translation or MatrixOffsetTranformBase and its derived types. The output
filename must end in '.mat'.
- Output an N+1 square homogeneous matrix from the transform
matrix and offset. Only works for transforms of type identity, translation
or MatrixOffsetTranformBase and its derived types. The output filename
must end in '.mat'.
- Combined with the 'matrix' or 'homogeneousMatrix' options,
this will convert the output into the RAS coordinate system (Right,
Anterior, Superior). Otherwise, the output is in the LPS coordinate system
(Left, Posterior, Superior), which is used by ITK. RAS is used, for
example, by Slicer.
- Convert the input transform type to AffineTransform using
the transform's matrix and offset, and output again as as a binary
transform file. This is useful for using transforms in programs that do
not register all available Transform factory types.