HTMLLinker - tool to fix up href references in HTML files
] input files
[ -l relocation
] [ -d destination file
is a tool to fix href references in HTML files, typically API
reference manuals generated by extracting the docstrings from source code by
tools such as autogsdoc
accepts the following options (multiple input files,
options are allowed):
- Prints a short list of available options.
- Displays version information.
- Prints additional information while processing.
- -Warn [YES|NO]
- Print additional information about unresolved links.
- -LinksMarker [xxx]
- Only fix links with attribute rel=xxx
- -FixupAllLinks YES
- Attempt to fix all links (not only those that are marked
- -PathMappingsFile file
- Read the relocation mappings from file (in
- Use the specified path mappings.
- -BuildRelocationFileForDir dir
- Build a relocation file for the directory dir and
save it into dir/table.htmlink. This option is special and prevents
any other processing by the linker.
was written by Nicola Pero <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was added by Yavor Doganov <email@example.com>.
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.