OgreXMLConverter - converts data between XML and Ogre binary formats
[-i] [-e] [-l lodlevels] [-d loddist] [[-p lodpercent][-f lodnumtris]] sourcefile [destfile]
converts data between XML and Ogre binary formats.
A summary of options is included below.
- Interactive mode - prompt for options
- DON'T generate edge lists (for stencil shadows)
- DON'T reorganise vertex buffers to OGRE recommended format
- Generate tangents (for normal mapping)
- The following options are only applicable when converting
XML to Mesh:
- -l lodlevels
- Number of LOD levels
- -d loddist
- Distance increment to reduce LOD
- -p lodpercent
- Percentage triangle reduction amount per LOD
- -f lodnumtris
- Fixed vertex reduction per LOD
- Name of the file to convert
- Optional name of file to write to. If you don't specify
this OGRE works it out through the extension and the XML contents if the
source is XML. For example test.mesh becomes test.xml, test.xml becomes
test.mesh if the XML document root is <mesh> etc.
This manual page was written by Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com> for
the Debian GNU/Linux system, but may be used by others.