PTblender - Colour and brightness correction of panoramas
is a command-line tool that only implements the colour and
brightness correction functionality of PTmender
- -p prefix
- Prefix for output filename. Defaults to
- -k index
- Index of the image to use as a reference (0-based, defaults
- -t [0,1,2]
- Type of colour correction: 0 full (default), 1 brightness
only, 2 colour only.
- Output curves smooth (output one per each corrected
- Output curves arbitrary map (output one per each corrected
- Force processing (ignore warnings).
- Delete source files (use with care).
- Quiet run.
- Output help summary.
Panorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch, it's now
maintained by Bruno Postle <email@example.com>.
PTblender was written by Daniel M German <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manpage was written by Cyril Brulebois
<email@example.com> and is licensed under the same terms
as the libpano13 package itself.