PTmender - Replacement for PTStitcher
[options] script_filename images
is a replacement for Professor Helmut Dersch's PTStitcher. Most
useful features of PTStitcher have already been implemented, particularly:
- Compatibility with existing command line and script
- Colour and brightness correction
- Multiple TIFF output
- PSD output with layer masks
- Flattened TIFF, JPEG and PNG output
There is also new useful features not available in PTStitcher:
- Cropped TIFF output
- LZW compression of TIFF output
Features that haven't been implemented:
- Support for VRML, PICT, QTVR, IVR
- Support for other-than-rectilinear lenses such as
- Probably lots of other stuff
- -o prefix
- Prefix for output filename, defaults to pano.
- Quiet run
- Output help summary.
- Sort the filenames provided on the command line in
lexicographical order (and only on the command line)
If no images are specified on the command line, then the "i" lines are
used. If "i" lines do not contain a valid filename then the
"o" lines are used.
Panorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch, it's now
maintained by Bruno Postle <email@example.com>.
PTmender was written by Daniel M German <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manpage was written by Cyril Brulebois
<email@example.com> and is licensed under the same terms
as the libpano13 package itself.