ParaFly - parallel command processing using OpenMP
ParaFly provides a simple mechanism for running a predefined list of unix
commands in parallel using multithreading. Failed processes are captured and
reported. Successfully executed processes are noted. If the process is rerun,
only those previously incompleted or failed processes will be executed.
- -c <str>
- filename containing list of bash-style commands to
- -CPU <int>
- randomly shuffles the command order.
- -failed_cmds <str>
- filename to capture failed commands.
- simple progress monitoring.
- increased verbosity in progress monitoring.
Note: This process creates a file named based on your commands filename with a
.completed extension. This enables a resume functionality, where if rerun,
only those commands not completed successfully will be reprocessed.