WPrefs - Window Maker configuration tool
WPrefs.app is the preferences "editor" for the WindowMaker window
manager. It can be used to set most of the preference options of WindowMaker
and define it's applications menu. It also can change some settings that do
not belong to WindowMaker.
Although WPrefs.app is designed to be easy to use, you should read the user
guide to be fully aware of all available options and other features of
WindowMaker that are not related to configuration.
Only options that have different values than what is found in the
system-wide configuration file is saved.
- -display host:display.screen
- specify display to use.
- print a help message with the list of options
- print the version of Window Maker from which the program
- general Window Maker defaults.
- system wide Window Maker defaults.
- Contains the name of the file to read the root menu from or
the menu itself, in property list format.
- This script is automatically executed when Window Maker is
started. WPrefs saves the mouse speed configuration is saved as a call for
The Window Maker User Guide
The Window Maker FAQ
Window Maker was written by Alfredo K. Kojima <email@example.com>,
Dan Pascu <firstname.lastname@example.org> with contributions from many people
around the Internet.
This manual page was written by Marcelo E. Magallon,
<email@example.com>, for the Debian Project and might be used freely