achilles - OpenGL simulation of artificial life and evolution
achilles [-x <num of blocks in x axis> ] [-z
<num of blocks in z axis> ] [-f <num of initial
foods> ] [ <num of initial creatures> ] [-v]
This manual page documents briefly the achilles
commands. It is an
artificial evolution simulation based on Hebbian neural networks and ideas set
forth in Larry Yaeger's PolyWorld. Run the achilles -h
command to find
out the default values for the options.
- -x <num of blocks in the x axis>
- How big the world should be, along the x axis.
- -z <num of blocks in the z axis>
- How big the world should be, along the z axis.
- -f <num of initial foods>
- How many food items there should be at the start.
- <num of initial creatures>
- How many creatures the world should start off with.
- Output the version number.
- Output a help text.
Matthew Danish <email@example.com>