acpiexec - ACPI AML execution and debug utility
This manual page briefly documents the acpiexec
command. The option list
is taken from the acpiexec interactive help.
provides a simulated execution environment for AML code so that
it can be more easily tested and debugged.
Much more detailed documentation may be found at
- Display the help message
- -b command-line
- Batch mode command line execution (cmd1;cmd2;...)
- -M [<method>]
- Batch mode method execution (Default: MAIN)
- Disable method abort on error
- Disable execution of _STA/_INI methods during init
- Disable Operation Region address simulation
- Disable repair of method return values
- Disable allocation tracking (performance)
- Enable display of final memory statistics
- Enable additional tests for ACPICA interfaces
- Enable interpreter Serialized mode
- Enable interpreter Slack mode
- Enable debug semaphore timeour
- -f <value>
- Operation Region initialization fill value
- Use hardware-reduced FADT V5
- Verbose initialization output
- Verbose region handler output
- -x <debug-level>
- Debug output level
acpiexec was written by Robert Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Al Stone <email@example.com> for the Fedora
project (but may be used by others).