acpisrc - ACPICA source code conversion utility
This manual page briefly documents the acpisrc
command. The option list
is taken from the acpisrc interactive help.
converts the ACPICA into various forms for use with different
operating systems. Source for ACPICA may be obtained from
Much more detailed documentation may be found at
- Generate cleaned version of the source
- Insert dual-license header into all module
- Generate Linux version of the source
- Generate custom source translation
- Leave debug statements in code
- Generate source statistics only
- Verbose mode
- Suppress file overwrite prompts
acpisrc was written by Robert Moore <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Al Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Fedora
project (but may be used by others).