ADSERVERR - Simple address book server
is a simple address book server for allowing remote access.
- --ab LOC
- Serve address book at the given location
- --ro PWD
- Use PASS as read-only access password
- --rw PWD
- Use PASS as read-write access password
- --rp PORT
- Use PORT as receive port number
- --sp PORT
- Use PORT as send port number
- --sock PORT
- Use PORT as socket port number (default: 5000)
- --conf CFILE
- Read values for AddressBookLocation, ReadOnlyPassword,
ReadWritePassword, SendPort, ReceivePort from CONFIGFILE (proplist
dictionary). Values given on the command line override these.
Addresses for GNUstep was written by Bjoern Giesler.
This manual page was written by Hubert Chan for the Debian project (but may be
used by others).