- sign an existing AFF file
affcopy [options] file1 file
affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir
affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir1 dir2...
Sign an existing AFF file
. This program will:
- Sign each segment if there are no segment signatures.
- Write signed chain-of-custody Bill of Materials
is part of the AFFLIBv3, that provides AFF.
AFF is an open and extensible file
format to store disk images and
associated metadata. It is useful in several scenaries, as computer forensics
- Ask for a chain-of-custody note.
- Just print the version number and exit.
- -k filename.key
- Specify private key for signing.
- -c filename.cer
- Specify a X.509 certificate that matches the private key
(by default, the file is assumed to be the same one provided with
the -k option).
- ZAP (remove) all signature segments.
The AFFLIB was written by Simson L. Garfinkel <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Basis
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho
<email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by