airport-config - Configurator for the original Apple AirPort Base Station
("Graphite") and the Lucent RG-1000 base station
allows you to manage your AirPort base station, just like
the AirPort software on Mac OS X.
accepts no command-line options. airport-config
a wrapper script around the AirportBaseStationConfigurator.jar
located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils
You can set the JAVACMD
environment variable to use a specific JVM
instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG
environment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the
- The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By
default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for
JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking
for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used
can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see
- The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed.
- The full path to the directory where the java executable is
- Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java
airport-config was written by Jon Sevy <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <email@example.com>, for
the Debian project (but may be used by others).