airport2-ipinspector - WAN monitoring utility for the Apple AirPort Extreme Base
monitors the WAN interface of the base station and
sends an email notification whenever the external (WAN) IP address of the base
accepts no command-line options.
is a wrapper script around the
jar file located in
You can set the JAVACMD
environment variable to use a specific JVM
instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG
environment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the
- The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By
default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for
JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking
for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used
can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see
- The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed.
- The full path to the directory where the java executable is
- Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java
airport2-ipinspector was written by Jon Sevy <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for
the Debian project (but may be used by others).