amspub - Asynchronous Message Service (AMS) test driver for VxWorks
", " subject_name
is a message publication program designed to test AMS
functionality in a VxWorks environment. When an amspub
task is started,
it registers as an application module in the root unit of the venture
identified by application_name
, looks up the
subject number for subject_name
, publishes a single message with
on that subject, unregisters, and terminates.
A configuration server for the local continuum and a registrar for the root unit
of the indicated venture (which may both be instantiated in a single
daemon task) must be running in order for amspub
- amspub terminated with an error as noted in the
- amspub terminated normally.
source code is in the amspubsub.c source file.
A MIB initialization file with the applicable default name (see amsrc
must be present.
No environment variables apply.
- amspub can't register.
- amspub failed to register, for reasons noted in the
- amspub: subject is unknown
- amspub can't publish test messages on the specified
subject; possibly an error in the MIB initialization file.
- amspub can't publish message.
- amspub failed to publish, for reasons noted in the
Report bugs to <email@example.com>