amssub - Asynchronous Message Service (AMS) test message receiver for VxWorks
", " subject_name
is a message reception program designed to test AMS functionality
in a VxWorks environment. When an amssub
task is started, it registers
as an application module in the root unit of the venture identified by
, looks up the subject number
, subscribes to that subject, and begins receiving and
printing messages on that subject until terminated by amsstop
A configuration server for the local continuum and a registrar for the root unit
of the indicated venture (which may both be instantiated in a single
daemon task) must be running in order for amssub
- amssub terminated with an error as noted in the
- amssub terminated normally.
source code is in the amspubsub.c source file.
A MIB initialization file with the applicable default name (see amsrc
must be present.
No environment variables apply.
- amssub can't register.
- amssub failed to register, for reasons noted in the
- amssub: subject is unknown
- amssub can't subscribe to messages on the specified
subject; possibly an error in the MIB initialization file.
- amssub can't subscribe.
- amssub failed to subscribe, for reasons noted in the
- amssub can't get event.
- amssub failed to receive message, for reasons noted
in the ion.log file.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>