antsAlignOrigin - part of ANTS registration suite
- antsAlignOrigin, applied to an input image, transforms it
according to a reference image and a transform (or a set of
- This option forces the image to be treated as a
specified-dimensional image. If not specified, antsWarp tries to infer the
dimensionality from the input image.
- Currently, the only input objects supported are image
objects. However, the current framework allows for warping of other
objects such as meshes and point sets.
- For warping input images, the reference image defines the
spacing, origin, size, and direction of the output warped image.
- One can either output the warped image or, if the boolean
is set, one can print out the displacement field based on thecomposite
transform and the reference image.
- Print the help menu (short version). <VALUES>: 0
- Print the help menu. <VALUES>: 1, 0