ao-eeprom - Fetch eeprom contents from TeleMetrum device
] [--tty tty-device
] [--device altos-device
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device the debugger uses to
communicate with the target device. The special name 'BITBANG' directs
ao-dbg to use the cp2103 connection, otherwise this should be a usb serial
port connected to a suitable cc1111 debug node.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of
one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select
a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to
match one of the available devices.
downloads the eeprom contents from a connected TeleMetrum
connects to the specified target device and dumps each block of
the eeprom to stdout in hexidecimal bytes.