ao-send-telem - Re-transmit stored telemetry file
] [--tty tty-device
] [--device altos-device
] [-F frequency
] [--frequency frequency (kHz)
] [-R] [--realtime]
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device ao-dumplog uses to
communicate with the target device.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of
one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select
a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to
match one of the available devices.
- -F kHz | --frequency kHz
- This selects which frequency to send the specified packets
- -R | --realtime
- This makes the program delay between packets in pad mode.
Normally, pad mode packets are sent as quickly as possible.
reads the specified flight telemetry log and re-transmits
it via the specified ground station device