ao-test-igniter - test AltOS flight computer igniters
] [--tty tty-device
] [--device altos-device
test the status and then fires the specified igniters on
the target device
- -T tty-device | --tty tty-device
- This selects which tty device the debugger uses to
communicate with the target device. The special name 'BITBANG' directs
ao-dbg to use the cp2103 connection, otherwise this should be a usb serial
port connected to a suitable cc1111 debug node.
- -D AltOS-device | --device AltOS-device
- Search for a connected device. This requires an argument of
one of the following forms:
- Leaving out the product name will cause the tool to select
a suitable product, leaving out the serial number will cause the tool to
match one of the available devices.
opens the target device, lists the available igniter and
then fires the specified ones. And error occurrs if any of the specified
igniters is not present or not ready.