AOFlagger - execute an RFI strategy on one or several observations
This program will execute an RFI strategy as can be created with the RFI gui and
executes it on one or several observations. This tool supports at least the
Casa measurement set, the SDFITS and Filterbank formats. See the documentation
for support of other file types.
The old name of this program is rficonsole.
- produce verbose output
- overrides the number of threads specified in the strategy
(default: one thread for each CPU core)
- specifies a possible customized strategy
- perform the slowest IO but will always work.
- reorder the measurement set before starting, which is
normally faster but requires free disk space to reorder the data to.
- read the entire measurement set in memory. This is the
fastest, but requires much memory.
- select either memory or direct mode based on available
- skip an ms if it has already been processed by AOFlagger
according to its HISTORY table.
- reads uvw values (some exotic strategies require
- -column <name>
- specify column to flag
- -bands <list>
- comma separated list of (zero-indexed) band ids to
- -fields <list>
- comma separated list of (zero-indexed) field ids to
André Offringa <email@example.com>