apol - Graphical SELinux policy analysis tool
is a graphical tool that allows the user to inspect and analyze
aspects of an SELinux policy.
supports loading SELinux policies in one of two formats.
- A single text file containing a monolithic policy source.
This file is usually named policy.conf.
- A single file containing a binary policy. This file is
usually named by version on Linux systems, for example, policy.30.
This file is usually named sepolicy on Android systems.
If not provided, apol
will start with none loaded.
- -h, --help
- Print help information and exit.
- Print version information and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Print additional informational messages.
- Enable debugging output.
Chris PeBenito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please report bugs via the SETools bug tracker,
sediff(1), sedta(1), seinfo(1), seinfoflow(1), sesearch(1)