arcresume - ARC Resume
command is used for resuming a job that was submitted to
grid enabled resources and then subsequently failed. The job will be resumed
at the last ok state reported by the cluster.
arcresume [options] [job ...]
- -a, --all
- all jobs
- -j, --joblist=filename
- the file storing information about active jobs (default
- -i, --jobids-from-file=filename
- a file containing a list of jobIDs
- -c, --cluster=name
- select one or more computing elements: name can be
an alias for a single CE, a group of CEs or a URL
- -r, --rejectmanagement=URL
- skip jobs which are on a computing element with a given
- -s, --status=statusstr
- only select jobs whose status is statusstr
- -P, --listplugins
- list the available plugins
- -t, --timeout=seconds
- timeout in seconds (default 20)
- -z, --conffile=filename
- configuration file (default ~/.arc/client.conf)
- -d, --debug=debuglevel
- FATAL, ERROR, WARNING, INFO, VERBOSE or DEBUG
- -v, --version
- print version information
- -?, --help
- print help
- job ...
- list of jobids and/or jobnames
command resumes a job submitted an ARC enabled resource.
The job can be referred to either by the jobid that was returned by
(1) at submission time or by its jobname if the job description
that was submitted contained a jobname attribute.
More than one jobid and/or jobname can be given. If several jobs were submitted
with the same jobname all those jobs are resumed. If the --joblist
option is used the list of jobs is read from a file with the specified
filename. By specifying the --all
option, all active jobs will be
option can be used to select or reject jobs at specific
clusters. See arcsub
(1) for a discussion of the format of arguments to
this option. The --status
option can be used to select jobs in a
specific state. These options can be repeated several times. See
(1) for possible states values.
- Some options can be given default values by specifying them
in the ARC client configuration file. By using the --conffile
option a different configuration file can be used than the default.
- This a local list of the user's active jobs. When a job is
successfully submitted it is added to this list and when it is removed
from the remote cluster it is removed from this list. This list is used as
the list of all active jobs when the user specifies the --all
option to the various NorduGrid ARC user interface commands. By using the
--joblist option a different file can be used than the default.
- The location of the user's Grid proxy file. Shouldn't be
set unless the proxy is in a non-standard location.
- The location where ARC is installed can be specified by
this variable. If not specified the install location will be determined
from the path to the command being executed, and if this fails a WARNING
will be given stating the location which will be used.
- The location of ARC plugins can be specified by this
variable. Multiple locations can be specified by separating them by : (;
in Windows). The default location is $ARC_LOCATION/lib/arc (\ in
APACHE LICENSE Version 2.0
ARC software is developed by the NorduGrid Collaboration
(http://www.nordugrid.org), please consult the AUTHORS file distributed with
ARC. Please report bugs and feature requests to http://bugzilla.nordugrid.org