gcjh - - generate header files from Java class files
gcjh [ OPTIONS
The "gcjh" program is used to generate header files from class files.
It can generate both CNI and JNI header files, as well as stub implementation
files which can be used as a basis for implementing the required native
methods. It is similar to "javah" but has slightly different command
line options, and defaults to CNI.
See "javah" for a full description; this page only lists the
additional options provided by "gcjh".
CNI text options
- -add text
- Insert text into class body.
- -append text
- Append text after class declaration.
- -friend text
- Insert text as a "friend"
- -prepend text
- Insert text before start of class.
Compatibility options (unused)
- -td DIR
- Unused compatibility option.
- Print help text, then exit.
- Print version number, then exit.
- Pass argument to the Java runtime.