atscc - ATS compiler frontend
is a frontend to the atsopt
Anairiats compiler for the ATS
has a command-line option syntax in the style of gcc
accepts all the same options, many of them being passed directly to the
backend. Here are summarized the non- gcc
- -cc, --compile
- Only compile the given ATS source files into C files.
- Enable the garbage collector in the generated
- -IATS <path>
- Add a path to search for ATS files when doing static and
- -tc, --typecheck
- Typecheck the given ATS source files, but go no
atscc -o test -O3 test.dats
- Show ATS/Anairiats version and gcc version.
Compile test.dats to an executable named test. Tell gcc
to use the third
level of optimization.
atscc -tc test.dats
Typecheck test.dats only.
atscc -o test.o -c test.dats
Compile test.dats to an object file named test.o.
These programs are documented fully by The ATS/Anairiats user's manual
available via the web at http://www.ats-lang.org/
atscc was written by Hongwei Xi.
This manual page was written by Matthew Danish <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (and may be used by others).