bitesize - Add bitesize
tag to bugs and add a comment.
bitesize <bug number>
adds a bitesize tag to the bug, if it's not there yet. It also
adds a comment to the bug indicating that you are willing to help with fixing
it. It checks for permission to operate on a given bug first, then perform
required tasks on Launchpad.
Listed below are the command line options for bitesize
- -h, --help
- Display a help message and exit.
- -l INSTANCE,
- Use the specified instance of Launchpad (e.g.
"staging"), instead of the default of
- Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from
All of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
below are also supported as
environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those
in configuration files.
The following variables can be set in the environment or in
(5) configuration files. In each case, the
script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable.
- The default value for --lpinstance.
and this manual page were written by Daniel Holbach
Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version