bni2tga - convert a Battle.net icon file to a Targa file
] [--] [ bnifile
is a simple program which will convert the icons in a Battle.net
icon file into a TGA file with the icons arranged vertically.
The specific variant of TGA that is used will depend on the input file, but
typically it will be a 28 pixel wide, true-color, 24bit, run-length encoded
image with no attributes.
is not specified or is specified as "-", the
standard input will be used. If tgafile
is not specified or is
specified as "-", the standard output will be used.
- -h --help --usage
- Print usage information and exit.
- -v --version
- Print its version number and exit.
- Signal end of options. Any further arguments will be
treated as filenames even if they begin with a "-".
The current version is available with the bnetd distribution at:
The purpose of some of the fields in the BNI format are not known. Only
true-color formats are currently supported.
- Marco Ziech (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Ross Combs (email@example.com)