bniextract - extract a directory of Targa icon files from a Battle.net icon file
] [--] bnifile outputdir
is a simple program which will convert a single Battle.net
icon file into a directory with a text file named bniindex.lst
associated Targa image file. If bnifile
is specified as "-",
the standard input will be used.
- -h --help --usage
- Print usage information and exit.
- -v --version
- Print its version number and exit.
- Signal end of options. Any further arguments will be
treated as filenames even if they begin with a "-".
The current version is available with the bnetd distribution at:
The purpose of some of the fields in the BNI format are not known. Only
true-color formats are currently supported.
- Marco Ziech (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Ross Combs (email@example.com)