botch-bin2src - convert binary packages to their source packages
- botch-bin2src [options] Packages..
Given a list of binary packages by Packages
, output the corresponding
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- If a binary package is without a source package but there
is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary
package to that source package.
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native
and host architectures.
Get the source packages corresponding to all binary packages in myPackages.gz:
botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 myPackages.gz mySources.gz
Debian doc-base Manual /usr/share/doc/botch/wiki/Home.html
This man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes
Schauer and Pietro Abate.
Copyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any
later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public
License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more