botch-clean-repository - clean errors in a repository by removing transitively
uninstallable or compilable packages
- botch-clean-repository [options] Packages
given a repository of binary packages and source packages, clean up that
repository by removing packages that can't be compiled or installed and
packages which don't have an associated binary or source package and packages
which do not match the specified architecture.
This effectively creates a self contained repository of maximal size.
- show program's version and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -v, --verbose
- print additional information
- do no print any messages
- require source packages for arch:all binary packages
- add source packages which only build arch:all binary
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies
- Drop Build-Depends-Arch dependencies
- If a binary package is without a source package but there
is a source package of same name but different version, match this binary
package to that source package.
- print progress bars
- -o, --outfile=FILE
- Set the output file FILE
- Native architecture ARCH
- Host architecture arch. Defaults to native
- Comma-separated foreign architectures in addition to native
and host architectures.
- By default, installing any binary package requires the
coinstallation set of all binary packages marked as Essential:yes to be
installed as well. This option drops this requirement.
Clean up a repository:
botch-clean-repository --deb-native-arch=amd64 packages sources > packages-clean
botch-bin2src --deb-native-arch=amd64 packages-clean sources > sources-clean
Debian doc-base Manual /usr/share/doc/botch/wiki/Home.html
This man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes
Schauer and Pietro Abate.
Copyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any
later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public
License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more