bpcounter - Bundle Protocol reception test program
uses Bundle Protocol to receive application data units from a
application task. When the total number of application
data units it has received exceeds maxCount
, it terminates and prints
its reception count. If maxCount
is omitted, the default limit is 2
billion application data units.
- bpcounter has terminated. Any problems encountered
during operation will be noted in the ion.log log file.
No configuration files are needed.
No environment variables apply.
Diagnostic messages produced by bpcounter
are written to the ION log file
- Can't attach to BP.
- bpadmin has not yet initialized Bundle Protocol
- Can't open own endpoint.
- Another application has already opened
ownEndpointId. Terminate that application and rerun.
- bpcounter bundle reception failed.
- BP system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages
describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>