br_biofetch.rb — biofetch client
This manual page documents briefly the br_biofetch.rb
is a very simple biofetch client. You can connect to a
biofetch server and retrieve database entries including sequence information.
- Specify the URL of the BioFetch CGI (default is
- Use the EBI server at
- Use the BioRuby server at
- Database name. This includes options like refseq, genbank,
embl, swissprot, etc. This option depends on which biofetch server you are
- entry id
- ´raw´ or ´html´ (default is
- Output format ('default, 'fasta', 'etc')
bar (1), baz (1).
This manual page was written by David Nusinow email@example.com for the
system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to
copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.