builder - Go continuous build client
If you wish to run a Go builder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To run a builder:
* Write the key ~gobuild/.gobuildkey
You need to get it from someone who knows the key.
You may also use a filename of the form .gobuildkey-$BUILDER if you
wish to run builders for multiple targets.
* Append your username and password googlecode.com credentials from
to the buildkey file in the format "Username\nPassword\n".
(This is for uploading tarballs to the project downloads section,
and is an optional step.)
* Run gobuilder
- Maximum time to wait for builds and tests
- Directory under which to build
- Build command (specify relative to go/src/)
- Maximum time to wait for an external command
- Time to wait between polling for new commits (0 disables
- Go Dashboard Host
- fail all builds
- Path to download gcc from
- Path to download gc from
- Build multiple targets in parallel
- Build and upload binary release archives
- Build specified revision and exit
- Tool to build.
This manual page was written by Michael Stapelberg
<email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by