caja-actions-run - execute an action on the specified target
runs specific caja-actions on a given file or folder.
More than one target may be specified. This program is intended to be used on
the command-line for scripting caja actions.
- -?, -h, --help Show help options
- --help-all Show all help options
- --help-misc Show miscellaneous options
- Miscellaneous options
- -v, --version Output the version number
- Application options
- -i, --id=STRING The internal identifier of the
action to be launched.
- -t, --target=URI A file or folder to run the action
on (more than one may be specified).
has been derived from nautilus-actions
which has been
written by Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo[AT]novell.com>, Frederic Ruaudel
<grumz[AT]grumz.net>, Pierre Wieser <pwieser[AT]trychlos.org>, and
The porting work to the MATE desktop environment under the extension name
has been done by Wolfgang Ulbrich
This manual page was written Vangelis Mouhtsis <vangelis[AT]gnugr.org>,
for the Debian MATE Packaging Team, and may be used by others.
Both the caja-actions source code and this man page are licensed under the GNU
General Public License (v2 or higher).