Calcoo - scientific calculator (GTK+).
is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum usability.
The features that make Calcoo attractive are:
- bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve
- no double-function buttons - you need to click only one
button for any operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions)
- undo/redo buttons
- both RPN and algebraic modes
- display marks to separate thousands
- copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard
- two memory registers with displays
- displays for Y, Z, and T registers
Like in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and algebraic
modes, rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by pressing the button
labelled "!". The button labelled "?" brings up the
Calcoo accepts the following command-line options:
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print version number and exit.
The webpage for Calcoo is at
- There you can find more information about Calcoo and
download the latest version.
Alexei Kaminski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
None I am aware of. If you find any, please report them.