camping - small Ruby web framework for MVC type applications
camping app1.rb app2.rb
Camping is a web framework which consistently stays at less than 4kb of code.
The idea here is to store a complete fledgling web application (written in
Ruby) in a single file like many small CGIs, but to organize it as a
Model-View-Controller application like Rails does. You can then easily move it
to Rails once you've got it going.
- -h, --host HOSTNAME
- Host for web server to bind to (default is all IPs)
- -p, --port NUM
- Port for web server (defaults to 3301)
- -d, --database FILE
- SQLite3 database path (defaults to ~/.camping.db)
- -C, --console
- Run in console mode with IRB
- -s, --server NAME
- Server to force (mongrel, webrick, console)
- -?, --help
- Show this message
- -v, --version
- Show version
- The default database file.
The Camping website on http://camping.rubyforge.org/.
This manual page was written by Paul van Tilburg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).