cargo-yank - Remove a pushed crate from the index
The yank command removes a previously pushed crate's version from the server's
index. This command does not delete any data, and the crate will still be
available for download via the registry's download link.
Note that existing crates locked to a yanked version will still be able to
download the yanked version to use it. Cargo will, however, not allow any new
crates to be locked to any yanked version.
- -h, --help
- Print this message.
- --vers VERSION
- The version to yank or un-yank.
- Undo a yank, putting a version back into the index.
- --index INDEX
- Registry index to yank from.
- --token TOKEN
- API token to use when authenticating.
- -v, --verbose
- Use verbose output.
- -q, --quiet
- No output printed to stdout.
- --color WHEN
- Coloring: auto, always, never.
cargo(1), cargo-owner(1), cargo-version(1)
This work is dual-licensed under Apache 2.0 and MIT terms. See COPYRIGHT
file in the cargo source distribution.