cdvserver - server for the codeville distributed revision system.
cdvserver [-c file | -n] [-f file] [-l file] [-p
file] [-b] [-d] [-r] [-u user]
This manual page documents briefly the cdvserver
command. This manual
page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does
not have a manual page.
is a server for the codeville distributed revision system. A
server keeps track of revisions and holds a database used for revision
control. The codeville system needs both a server and a client. cdv
the only known codeville client.
Specify file to use as a configuration file.
- Don't use a configuration file.
- -f <datadir>
- Specify where all the database files and password file
- -l <logfile>
- Specify where the server output goes when daemonized.
- -p <pidfile>
- Specify a file to hold the process ID of the server
- Start server in backup mode.
- Don't daemonize, won't write pidfile or logfile.
- -u <user>
- Run as the given user, must be root to do this.
- Rebuild internal data structures on startup.
This manual page was written by Michael Janssen <email@example.com>, for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).