celeste_standalone - Cloud identification
[options] image1 image2 [..]
Celeste has been trained using Support vector machine techniques to identify
clouds in photos and remove control points from these areas.
celeste_standalone is a command-line tool with all the same functionality as
Celeste in hugin.
Simple usage is to just 'clean' an existing project file:
celeste_standalone -i project.pto -o project.pto
- -i <filename>
- Input Hugin PTO file. Control points over SVM threshold
will be removed before being written to the output file. If -m is set to
1, images in the file will be also be masked.
- -o <filename>
- Output Hugin PTO file. Default:
- -d <filename>
- SVM model file. Default: 'data/celeste.model'
- -s <int>
- Maximum dimension for re-sized image prior to processing. A
higher value will increase the resolution of the mask but is significantly
slower. Default: 800
- -t <float>
- SVM threshold. Raise this value to remove fewer control
points, lower it to remove more. Range 0 to 1. Default: 0.5
- -m <1|0>
- Create masks when processing Hugin PTO file. Default:
- -f <string>
- Mask file format. Options are PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF.
- -r <1|0>
- Filter radius. 0 = large (more accurate), 1 = small (higher
resolution mask, slower, less accurate). Default: 0
- Print usage.
Written by Tim Nugent.