cfba2fba - copy a compressed FBA DASD file to a plain FBA DASD file
This manual page documents the cfba2fba program.
cfba2fba copies a compressed FBA file to a FBA file.
- input compressed FBA DASD file
- input compressed FBA shadow file (optional)
- output fba dasd file
- display program version and quit
- display help and quit
- quiet mode, don't display status
- replace the output file if it exists
- create single large output file
- -blks n
- size of output file
The programs are documented fully by The Hercules System/370, ESA/390,
and z/Architecture Emulator
Hercules was created by Roger Bowler and is maintained by Jay Maynard. Jan
Jaeger designed and implemented many of the advanced features of Hercules,
including dynamic reconfiguration, integrated console, interpretive execution,
and z/Architecture support.
This manual page was written by Peter De Schrijver firstname.lastname@example.org for the
system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the