cfdpadmin - ION's CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP) administration interface
| . ]
configures, starts, manages, and stops CFDP operations for the
local ION node.
It operates in response to CFDP configuration commands found in the file
, if provided; if not, cfdpadmin
simple prompt (:) so that the user may type commands directly into standard
input. If commands_filename
is a period (.), the effect is the same as
if a command file containing the single command 'x' were passed to
-- that is, the ION node's cfdpclock
task and UT layer
service task (nominally bputa
) are stopped.
The format of commands for commands_filename
can be queried from
with the 'h' or '?' commands at the prompt. The commands are
documented in cfdprc
- Successful completion of CFDP administration.
- Enter interactive CFDP configuration command entry
- cfdpadmin host1.cfdprc
- Execute all configuration commands in host1.cfdprc,
then terminate immediately.
- cfdpadmin .
- Stop all CFDP operations on the local node.
(5) for details of the CFDP configuration commands.
No environment variables apply.
: all ION administration utilities expect source file input to be
lines of ASCII text that are NL-delimited. If you edit the cfdprc file on a
Windows machine, be sure to use dos2unix to convert it to Unix text
before presenting it to cfdpadmin
will detect syntax errors and will not function
The following diagnostics may be issued to the logfile ion.log:
- cfdpadmin can't attach to ION.
- There is no SDR data store for cfdpadmin to use. You
should run ionadmin(1) first, to set up an SDR data store for
- Can't open command file...
- The commands_filename specified in the command line
Various errors that don't cause cfdpadmin
to fail but are noted in the
log file may be caused by improperly formatted commands given
at the prompt or in the commands_filename
file. Please see
(5) for details.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>