checker - SPARK Proof Checker
The SPARK Proof Checker can be used to discharge verification conditions
produced by the Examiner (*.vcg), possibly simplified by the Simplifier
(*.siv). This command is usually used when verification conditions cannot be
discharged automatically by the Simplifier.
By default checker
runs in interactive mode. It accepts commands from
user and writes them into a cmd file (or other file specified by
option). This file can be used later to run checker
in batch mode (using option -execute
). Additionally, proof log is
written into a plg file.
A summary of options is included below. All options may be abbreviated to the
shortest unique prefix.
- Show summary of options.
- Display version information.
- Adopt a plain output style (e.g. no dates or version
- Confirmation needed to overwrite command or proof log
- Specify file name for the command log file.
- Specify file name for the proof log file.
- Execute a previously generated command log file.
- Resume a previously saved session.
- Checker rules database.
This manual page was written by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
for the Debian project (and may be used by others).