cjet - converts HP PCL to Canon CaPSL format
This manual page documents briefly the cjet
command. This manual page was
written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have
a manual page.
converts the common HP PCL page description language to Canon's
CaPSL, which was used in the mid-1990s by some Canon laser printers. It is
normally used as part of a printer filter script, like the Foomatic
- Show summary of options.
- Use full paint mode instead of partial paint mode. This
requires the printer to have at least 1.5 MB of memory to work
- Ignore paper size commands. Useful for printing files
formatted for paper size X on printers with paper size Y.
- Quiet mode. Suppresses all warning messages.
- -x X
- Shift output on paper by X dots horizontally. Positive
values of X shift to the right; negative values to the left. Dots are
1/300 inch (0.085 mm).
- -y Y
- Shift output on paper by Y dots vertically. Positive values
of Y shift downwards; negative values shift upwards.
This manual page was written by Chris Lawrence <firstname.lastname@example.org> based
on the original README file by Michael Huijsmans for the Debian project (but
may be used by others).