clang-rename - manual page for clang-rename 3.9
OVERVIEW: A tool to rename symbols in C/C++ code. clang-rename renames every
occurrence of a symbol found at <offset> in <source0>. If
is specified, the edited files are overwritten to disk. Otherwise,
the results are written to stdout.
USAGE: clang-rename [subcommand] [options] <source0> [... <sourceN>]
- YAML file to store suggested fixes in.
- Additional argument to append to the compiler command line
- Additional argument to prepend to the compiler command line
Overwrite edited <file>s.
- The new name to change the symbol to.
- Locates the symbol by offset as opposed to
- The fully qualified name of the symbol, if -offset is not used.
- Build path
Print the locations affected by renaming to stderr.
Print the found symbol's name prior to renaming to stderr.
- Display available options ( -help-hidden for more)
- Display list of available options ( -help-list-hidden for more)
- Display the version of this program