clang-rename - manual page for clang-rename 4.0
USAGE: clang-rename [options] <source0> [... <sourceN>]
- Display available options ( -help-hidden for more)
- Display list of available options ( -help-list-hidden for more)
- Display the version of this program
clang-rename common options:
- YAML file to store suggested fixes in.
- Additional argument to append to the compiler command line
- Additional argument to prepend to the compiler command line
Overwrite edited <file>s.
- YAML file to load oldname-newname pairs from.
- The new name to change the symbol to.
- Locates the symbol by offset as opposed to
- Build path
Print the locations affected by renaming to stderr.
Print the found symbol's name prior to renaming to stderr.
- The fully qualified name of the symbol.
The full documentation for clang-rename
is maintained as a Texinfo
manual. If the info
programs are properly
installed at your site, the command
- info clang-rename
should give you access to the complete manual.