claw-config — show information about installed libclaw libraries
] [ --exec-prefix
] [ --version
This manual page documents briefly the claw-config
is a program that shows information about the installed
The following options are supported:
- The library for which the information is displayed.
- --prefix --prefix=PREFIX
- Show the prefix libclaw was built with. The prefix may be
overridden by passing the argument PREFIX.
- --exec-prefix --exec-prefix=EPREFIX
- Show the executable prefix libclaw was built with. The
executable prefix may be overridden by passing the argument EPREFIX.
- Show the version of the installed libclaw.
- Show the compiler flags for linking to the installed
- Show the compiler flags for compiling against the installed
Display the libraries to link to in order to use the claw_graphic library.
claw-config graphic --libs
Display the compiler flags required to use all the libraries of libclaw.
claw-config all --cflags
This manual page was written by Julien Jorge email@example.com for the
system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to
copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free
Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free
Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no