clockworkd - daemon executing clockwork scripts
executes clockwork script as a daemon.
You will need the daemons
gem to use clockworkd
. It is not
automatically installed, please install by yourself.
- Alternate directory in which to store the process ids.
Default is GEM_LOCATION/tmp.
- -i, --identifier=STR
- An identifier for the process. Default is clock file name.
- -l, --log
- Redirect both STDOUT and STDERR to a logfile named
clockworkd[. identifier].output in the pid-file directory.
- A specific directory to put the log files into. Default
location is pid directory.
- -m, --monitor
- Start monitor process.
- -c, --clock=FILE
- Clock .rb file. Default is GEM_LOCATION/clock.rb.
- -d, --dir=DIR
- Directory to change to once the process starts
- -h, --help
- Show help message.
If you find a bug, please create an issue
For a bug fix or a feature request, please send a pull-request. Do not forget to
add tests to show how your feature works, or what bug is fixed. All existing
tests and new tests must pass (TravisCI is watching).
Created by Adam Wiggins.
Inspired by rufus-scheduler and resque-scheduler.
Design assistance from Peter van Hardenberg and Matthew Soldo.
Patches contributed by Mark McGranaghan and Lukáš