cloud-publish-image - publish a cloud image
cloud-publish-image [OPTIONS] ARCH IMAGE BUCKET
- -l|--add-launch <user_id>
- user_id can be "all", or "none"
- only report what would be done
- if a image is already registered simply report as if work
- -o|--output <file>
- write registered id and manifest to file
- --rename <publish_path>
- publish to bucket/<publish_path>, default:
- -t|--type <type>
- type is one of kernel/ramdisk/image/auto. if type is
-k | --kernel k : use previously registered kernel with id 'k'
specify 'none' for no kernel
-K | --kernel-file f : bundle, upload, use file 'f' as kernel
-r | --ramdisk r : use previously registered ramdisk with id 'r'
specify 'none' for no ramdisk
-R | --ramdisk-file f : bundle, upload, use file 'f' as ramdisk
-B | --block-device-mapping m : specify block device mapping in bundle
- --save-downloaded d
- save the download image to directory 'd' (applicable only
if TARBALL is an URL)
- increase verbosity
- --name <name>
- register image with given name. basename(publish_path)
- Target architecture, one of i386 or x86_64
- Target image to upload and register. If this is a URL, it
will be downloaded.
- Target bucket to publish the image to
Behavior of this program can be modified by environment variables as described
- Underlying tools will be invoked using this prefix. The
default is 'euca-', which results in using tools like 'euca-register' and
'euca-bundle-image'. To use the ec2-api-tools or ec2-ami-tools, set
Publish an image to a cloud
This manpage was written by Dustin Kirkland <email@example.com> for
Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy,
distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General
Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.