collectdmon - Monitoring daemon for collectd
[-- collectd options
collectdmon is a small "wrapper" daemon which starts and monitors the
collectd daemon. If collectd terminates it will automatically be restarted,
unless collectdmon was told to shut it down.
collectdmon supports the following options:
- -c <path>
- Specify the pathname of the collectd binary. You may either
specify an absolute path or simply the name of the binary in which case
the PATH variable will be searched for it. The default is "
- -P <pid-file>
- Specify the pid file. The default is
- Output usage information and exit.
- collectd options
- Specify options that are passed on to collectd. If it is
not already included, -f will be added to these options. See
accepts the following signals:
- SIGINT, SIGTERM
- These signals cause collectdmon to terminate
collectd, wait for its termination and then shut down.
- This signal causes collectdmon to terminate
collectd, wait for its termination and then restart it.
collectd has been written by Florian Forster <octo at collectd.org> and
many contributors (see `AUTHORS').
collectdmon has been written by Sebastian Harl <email@example.com>.