condor_job_router_info Discover - and display information related to job routing
condor_job_router_info [-help -version]
condor_job_router_info-match-jobs -jobads filename[-ignore-prior-routing]
condor_job_router_info displays information about job routing. The information
will be either the available, configured routes or the routes for specified
- Display usage information and exit.
- Display HTCondor version information and exit.
- Display configured routes.
- For each job listed in the file specified by the
-jobadsoption, display the first route found.
- For each job, remove any existing routing ClassAd
attributes, and set attribute JobStatus to the Idle state before finding
the first route.
- Read job ClassAds from file filename. If filenameis - ,
then read from stdin .
condor_job_router_infowill exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success,
and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Copyright (C) 1990-2015 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences
Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.